Monday, September 12, 2011

Chicken Prep

Chicken breast is the main item on my menu.  It’s great for building and keeping your lean muscle mass.  I start by cutting off all the excess fat and place them on a baking sheet.  I season them with one of Mrs. Dash’s seasonings.  My personal favorite is the “Extra Spicy” flavor.
  • Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
  • Bake for 45 minutes. 
  • Dice the chicken into cubes. 
  • Place cubes into plastic bags and weigh them out to your desired portion size.
Digital Scale
Eat it straight out of the bag on the run or heat it up with a side of veggies for a meal.

6 oz. bags of chicken




1 comment:

  1. Very informative blog! How do you determine your serving portions to optimize your fat loss and lean muscle retention? Is there a formula I can refer to? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete